Friday 15 February 2008

FUNNY TITLE!

AMUSING INTRODUCTION!

---

Photobucket

Jesus totally loves my shuffles.


1. Unsane - Release
Jesus loves Unsane, too. The dude totally has taste. A veritable pinnacle of Unsaneness, this.

2. Tom Jones - Not Responsible
At least he admits it. Well aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllright. Although I've just had it pointed out to me that he is responsible for being bright orange. And leathery.

3. The Bunnys - Land of 1000 Dances
Not actually singing rabbits.

4. Man ... or Astro-Man? - The Man from F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.
Well, really. How rude.

5. Wipers - Tragedy
Not a cover. Unfortunately.

6.Terrorvision - Superchronic
I tried to go and see Terrorvision once, but ... oh I can't be bothered telling it again.

7. Bert Convy - Monster Hop
Time magazine ran a poll and voted this the best song in the world EVER. By someone called Bert Convy. It is BLOODY tremendous, though. I think he used to present game shows in the fifties and things. Should have spent more time making songs about dancing monsters if you ask me.

8. Rajput and the Seypoy Mutiny - Flower Bed

Tree shagging hippy weirdos.

9. Ludacris - Pimpin' All Over the World

Totally UnScary Massive Haired Rap Dude alert. International jetset poncing off immoral earnings. Lovely.

10. Hüsker Dü - Helter Skelter
In your FACE, remaining Beatles. And the dead ones, too.

11. Inspiral Carpets - Two Worlds Collide
Lyrics that would make an eight year old cringe, but I still love it.

12. Hypnomen - Zipgun
I think they're Swedish. Or do I mean Finnish? I'm not sure now, I've confused myself. Still good though, wherever they're from.

13. Action Swingers - Song
Comment.

14. Anti-Nowhere League - Nowhere Man
It has the same tune as all their songs on the first album. Which means it's good.

15. Afghan Whigs - Debonair
Genius. As you should well know by now, fools.

16. ODB - Rawhide

Mental Rap Dude ahoy! Poor ODB :(

17. Reverend Horton Heat - Jezebel
It's really good. Can't think of much that needs to be added, really.

18. Bentley Rhythm Ace - Let There be Flutes
And let there be tubas, too! And accordians, and sackbutts, and musical squids!

19. Mark Lanegan - Little Sadie

Is smaller than Humungous Sadie.

20. Len Bright Combo - Swimming Against the Tide of Reason

One of a handful of songs that, when I'm listening to it, I'm convinced is the best song in the world, ever. And not even Belle & Sebastian's thievery can stop that. It's just too good!

Be seeing you. Take care. You too. You have my ear. Speak, citizen. What's new with you? Stop talking! [/oblivion]

No comments: